ul. Czechowska 3/2, Lublin4 2 1
A spacious, 42 sq. m. apartment with a living room, bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom and balcony. It’s perfect for a business trip, a holiday, and a longer stay in Lublin.
It is finished to a high standard and tastefully arranged in an eclectic poetic style inspired by the Lublin poet, Józef Czechowicz. A big double bed in the bedroom and a two-person sleeper sofa in the living room make it possible to accommodate up to 4 guests.
• hair dryer
• complimentary toiletries
• microwave oven
• kitchenware, utensils
• tea and coffee brewing equipment
• cleaning products
• baby highchair available on request.
• double bed 160x200 cm
• sleeper sofa, bed size: 140x200 cm Dining area
• dining area
• seating area with a TV
• balcony entrance
• iron and ironing board
• Foldable clothes drying rack
• free Wi-Fi
• free parking space in the underground garage
• VAT invoice
• Airport transport for an extra fee
• Cleaning service during the stay for an extra fee
• Training with a personal running coach for an extra fee